These are the principles that guide our collaborative work with a variety of investment plan types. With a proven track record of achieving results, and deep knowledge of the regulatory environment, we are ready to help you meet the investment goals of your organization or retirement plan. Our aim is to go beyond your expectations with:
- Investment selection and monitoring driven by cutting-edge portfolio analytics methodology
- In-house investment research and sophisticated capital market assumptions
- In-person money manager interviews to make prudent fund and investment recommendations
What you can expect
When you engage us to collaborate on caring for your organization’s investments, count on us to:
- Complete strategic planning and goal setting for institutional investments
- Develop an investment policy statement
- Identify risk tolerance based on your retirement plan or trust account's demographics
- Research and analyze investments
- Provide deep experience in the creation and monitoring of custom risk and age-based model portfolios
- Conduct quarterly investment reviews
- Navigate regulatory and compliance updates
- Learn about fiduciary roles and responsibilities
- Research and select potential recordkeepers, and other types of service providers, by conducting and evaluating requests for proposals (RFP) and requests for information (RFI)
- Develop communication or education strategies to participants or beneficiaries through participant financial wellness services, if desired
Why Do Plan Sponsors Hire A Retirement Plan Consultant/Advisor to help with their employer 401(k) plans?
After working over 25 years in the retirement plan industry, I still often get asked, “Why would I hire a Retirement Plan Consultant/Advisor to help with our...Read more
A Comprehensive Approach
Advanced Capital Group provides a holistic approach to financial strategy.
Put our vision to work for you
Collaboration is a core value for our team and for our work with clients. To build a customized relationship, we need to understand your situation, priorities and goals. Submit an online request for proposal (RFP) to learn how we can help you succeed.